- Software consultant with a background on web development and embedded systems.
- Looking for a remote contract in Finance and/or Fullstack Functional Programming.
- Learner, ability to work on tight deadlines, low overhead, high throughput.
- Worked for a startup that is based on Haskell + Purescript + React and uses microservices to deliver the best college admissions coaching available.
- Helped interconnect the backend and the frontend in a way few projects are able to construct. See details at: www.stackbuilders.com/tutorials/functional-full-stack/purescript-bridge/
- Worked on a startup based on Haskell + React Native that constructs a native app to improve the behaviour of children.
- Lead a project based on C# and React/TypeScript to deliver a real-time monitoring system for Latin-America shrimp farms.
- Lead a project based on Haskell that delivers portfolio performance optimization based on stock option allocation.
- Lead a startup that uses Haskell, the Cardano Blockchain and Plutus Smart Contracts to connect employers and workers.
- Currently studying Trading and Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners
- Lead a weekly advanced readings group that made a group of strong Haskell developers into type-level developers.
- Currently studying The Little Typer, Thinking with Types and The Little Prover.
- Constructed the main prototype for running a microservices platform locally using Docker, docker-compose, and scripts for preloading dockerised databases.
- Constructed CI/CD pipelines for several projects, based on CircleCI and GitlabCI.
- Constructed several Ansible configuration playbooks that construct the main servers from bare Debian AWS instances.
- Worked on projects both based on Scrum and Kanban, working with remote teams, clients and developers.
- Effective as Tech Lead and part-time Project Manager/Scrummaster.
- Ability to prioritise, schedule, refine and estimate stories, organise sprints and unblock peers.
Work experience by date
2016-2019 - Software Developer at Stack Builders (Quito, Ecuador)
- Lead and worked on 6 projects for different clients in education, industry and finance.
- Worked remotely with clients from USA, Australia and Latin America.
- Grew from Tier 1 to Tier 3 Developer, being now one of the three people with Tier 3 level.
- Developed training plans for junior associates.
2013-2015 - Product Developer at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)
- Developed new features & bug fixes for the main products of the company.
- Supported and help progress major opportunities and sales.
- Translated the product and user manuals to Spanish.
- Researched and implemented support for HTTPS caching, that gave GBP40K in sales in 2014, and more than GBP250K expected sales in 2015.
2012-2012 - Programming Internship at Proxima Systems (Valladolid, Spain)
- Developed embedded applications for industrial ARM controllers
2001-2011 - Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas
- University of Valladolid, Spain